Drown Drown

beautiful

a very moving and accurate depiction of a state of mind. The visuals, for those of you with any empathy, grip you and suspend you in the feeling of the video. Like I said, very accurate.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

YUMMY!

maybe my favorite of all the NG videos right now! Great work!

Flash Reviews A Go-Go Flash Reviews A Go-Go

funny yet pointless

It was kind of like watching some one fail and then punch thier own head in frustration. Sad yet some what amusing.

boinky33 responds:

I never understand it when people say something was pointless. And you seem to have my message wrong. I'm not beating myself up, I'm trying to say how I don't take people like that seriously.

Bitejacker Bitejacker

This game is a hoot and a half!

Lots of character with a mellow hipster vibe that wasn't abrasive or irritating. Simple and amusing gameplay and also inspiring. Perfect graphics. 5/5 little dude heads! Great work!

Ether War Ether War

Fun!

This game was great.
Pros
-Smooth animations.
-Intense action
-Decent look
-Decent amount of upgrades

cons
-short
-simple

Normally short and simple are not bad things in my opinion, but this game was just too damn good. MOAR!

Harmony Keeper Harmony Keeper

Scrum-diddly-umptious

+Fun game, great concept, decent music.
-Too easy, small "tech tree", weak sound effects

The fun factor of this game is it's saving point. I encourage a sequel, keeping in mind the points it could be improved upon. Also, the pink dudes that blow up need to be nurfed.

The Night Of The Mutants The Night Of The Mutants

Woah!

I thought for sure I had written a review for this! I have had this favorited for quite some time now and listen to it from time to time as part of a playlist! I am not a person who has a very all inclusive musical preference but I do have eclectic tastes. Loved the OST and I feel this truly does it justice. Have you heard the abomination that is Howard Drossin on Sega Tunes: Comix Zone. Perhaps my expectations were too high but they almost had something great but blew it. BAH!

Anyways, I love this song. Damn fine work sir.

Comix Zone Level 1 Remix Comix Zone Level 1 Remix

YES comix zone!

I loved the original and this very good too, but I would have liked to hear more of the original score. Still, what you added was very nice, GREAT WORK and SONG CHOICE!

The Priestess of the Bones The Priestess of the Bones

Beautiful.

I love this work! New favorite artist. LOVE!

Mysterious Stranger Mysterious Stranger

hahaha!

Awesome! I knew who that was as soon as I saw the thumbnail! That is a trippy vid for sure! I really like the background on this one!

Robot Day '10 Design Robot Day '10 Design

Awww, man...

And I was hoping I would win the contest...=* ( Anyways, good work! Very good design! I like the "mask" concept with the face/ head. Every part shows a very high level of consideration. What mediums do you work with?

Fifty-50 responds:

I use photoshop. And thanks for the kind comment!