All 14 art Reviews

The Priestess of the Bones The Priestess of the Bones

Beautiful.

I love this work! New favorite artist. LOVE!

Mysterious Stranger Mysterious Stranger

hahaha!

Awesome! I knew who that was as soon as I saw the thumbnail! That is a trippy vid for sure! I really like the background on this one!

Robot Day '10 Design Robot Day '10 Design

Awww, man...

And I was hoping I would win the contest...=* ( Anyways, good work! Very good design! I like the "mask" concept with the face/ head. Every part shows a very high level of consideration. What mediums do you work with?

Fifty-50 responds:

I use photoshop. And thanks for the kind comment!

Da KnuckleUps Da KnuckleUps

dig it indeed!

The only reason I didn't give this a 10 was because it is not finished. Other than that, I like the face in particular. The bat could be fixed easily. Proportions are perfect. Costume is interesting. What program do you use? What tools?

Mr Badass Mr Badass

I like.

Reminds me of a deranged super-mutant . Awesome concept.

American Pie American Pie

GROOVY!

very patriotic of you lol. I see what a appears to be a sphere of some kind in the upper right hand corner, I can't figure it out but it doesn't subtract from the picture at all.

A Great Blank Space A Great Blank Space

Stark and bold.

I would have given it a 10 but I find it a little unsettling, not that you should change anything...ah screw it 10! If I was going to try to feel a meaning, after reading your comment, I would say it feels how I do after a night of obsessive bad ass sketching. Your life blood pouring out of your eyes, somewhat painful lol, bleeding out onto paper.

Listen Listen

Another blast!

very well done. Inspiring.

Lady Vengeance Lady Vengeance

NOW THIS...

My favorite so far. I love the snow settling on the hair and face, the red around the eyes, and the lack of pupil. This character could be dead or alive. Beautiful. Facial structure is nice as well.

Submit Submit

LOVE IT!

I like the dramatic opportunities afforded by this color scheme. Concept is powerful. I feels unfinished to me. I understand it may be part of your judgement and I respect that, just sayin'...