Bitejacker Bitejacker

This game is a hoot and a half!

Lots of character with a mellow hipster vibe that wasn't abrasive or irritating. Simple and amusing gameplay and also inspiring. Perfect graphics. 5/5 little dude heads! Great work!

Ether War Ether War

Fun!

This game was great.
Pros
-Smooth animations.
-Intense action
-Decent look
-Decent amount of upgrades

cons
-short
-simple

Normally short and simple are not bad things in my opinion, but this game was just too damn good. MOAR!

Harmony Keeper Harmony Keeper

Scrum-diddly-umptious

+Fun game, great concept, decent music.
-Too easy, small "tech tree", weak sound effects

The fun factor of this game is it's saving point. I encourage a sequel, keeping in mind the points it could be improved upon. Also, the pink dudes that blow up need to be nurfed.

5xMan 5xMan

Loved it!

That was fun.
A couple tips I figured out while playing:
-pay attention to your clock, it will help you synchronize your team.
-use red (the 1st guy) to hold open doors, again paying close attention to your clock.
-Making sure not to over work any color, balancing responsibilities, and making sure to leave plenty of time for whitey. (Isn't it odd, you have all of these colored characters holding open doors for the last guy who just happens to be white? Racist?)
-One last tip, don't be afraid to feel out the stage with red and just keep reseting that character to make sure you have him doing exactly what you want him to.

I would have liked to see more levels and maybe more in the aesthetics department but other that that, this was a helluva game.

Depict1 Depict1

Fun!

This was a great game. I didnt give you the full 10 for two reasons, a point for each reason. 1 point because this was far too similar to another great, in all the wrong ways, the game Time Fcuk, diminishing it's originality. The other point was for a lack of extra story. At the end, the extra little bit of story would have gone a long way or at the beginning even. Not necessarily a video but even a narration would have been nice and no, I do not consider the deciever enough. Other than that I thought it was a great game and if it were by the same people, a great sequel to Time Fcuk.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

Good Game!

The only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10 was because it was a little limited. Small levels, good yet simple graphics, limited weapons/upgrades, and also, it glitched on level 67 on the very last stage in hardcore mode. A bad guy went on the outside of the stage and my turrets there kept shooting at it and then the waves stopped progressing. However, I loved the art style, music, and the play theme (controlling a character and defense) The ways to improve are obvious. I was thinking 2d street fighter style graphics or even metal slug style. Also, more varied levels with perches and areas outside the enemies path + enemies can damage your character (maybe a separate health bar?) Anyways, awesome game, I played it for almost 3hrs lol

Days of The Dead Days of The Dead

I kind of liked it too

It is a good effort. It needs some polish but other than that the rpg elements were nice.

Cursed Treasure Cursed Treasure

ah towers....

I have always had a soft spot for towers no matter how redundant they may be and you have incorporated some yummy rpg elements into it. Not overwhelming though. Thank you for sharing this delightful game!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Stimulating

I am about 85% sure that this is the best game I have played on NG thus far and I have been visiting this site for about a decade now. PROS: fun, simple, intelligent, clever. CONS: Too short! lol Thank you for sharing this experience Justin, Ed and Bill.

Coil Coil

LOL

I love the plot! Great concept, very fresh, new, interesting! On the other hand, bland game play, confusing(i didn't mind the lack of instruction though. It was more towards the end. I didn't know what the hell was going on) and I couldn't really understand the plot in the intermissions. Thank you for sharing!